Sunday In Brooklyn (Atera alums in South Williamsburg)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry about the title mess up   I went here the other night and let me tell you what, this place is exciting. We drank a ton and ate a ton and my memory is hazy or at least for right now it is but,

that's really funny.. you handled it in good spirits.. I didn't get a candle this year.. I am a big happy birthday guy.. The place we went for lunch didn't have candles.. I have to sing happy birthda

On some preteen birthday my parents took me to Jahn's (I don't remember which one: probably in Rockville Center). A waitress wearing fishnet stockings came out carrying a sundae with candles, with

I did force Orik to give them a chance, selfishly considering how much I liked them last year. No one left in the kitchen to justify the trust. Sad and disappointed to take another place off the already short list..

Just go to Cafe Katja...at least you know what you're gonna get, and how much it's gonna cost!

I dont know, i was there the other day and we had our employee party and everything was fantastic.. They did a 19 person tasting menu that was impressively smooth and consistent. I have been so disappointed by many places and this place is a place we took our employees to use, as an example of professionalism, creativity and talent.. I know all of the guys personally and this is still one of my favorite places.. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and every place has a bad night, or even a bad dish that could ruin a tables experience but, one meal, does not undo all of their accomplishments. Their cocktail program is lovely .. The kitchen is run by a very talented guy, Jamie Young and they are managed by a solid team of extremely experienced and hard working people..

I wouldn't give up them.

I dont know, i was there the other day and we had our employee party and everything was fantastic.. They did a 19 person tasting menu that was impressively smooth and consistent. I have been so disappointed by many places and this place is a place we took our employees to use, as an example of professionalism, creativity and talent.. I know all of the guys personally and this is still one of my favorite places.. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and every place has a bad night, or even a bad dish that could ruin a tables experience but, one meal, does not undo all of their accomplishments. Their cocktail program is lovely .. The kitchen is run by a very talented guy, Jamie Young and they are managed by a solid team of extremely experienced and hard working people..

I wouldn't give up them.

I'm not speculating, was basically told the brunch business is the only thing that matters, so no more wine inventory, simpler kitchen effort (bye bye house charcuterie,whole fish, actual grilled steak, etc.), and service now uses the non speaking busboy model we all love. The phrase "not allowed" was uttered but I don't know whose money is doing the allowing.

Not doubting you had a great time but it really did become a lot less ambitious.

• Like 1