• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rumors and speculation. Whither Romo?   https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2017/02/08/from-tony-romo-to-colin-kaepernick-to-marijuana-a-primer-on-the-nfls-offseason/?utm_term=.1789f44b75

Agree 100%. Darling and Hernandez are terrific analysts and also happen to be tremendously entertaining.   BTW, Rich is one of the two people in the world who think the Mets broadcasters aren't grea

Houston.

I've decided I'm just gonna go all in on the Pats. Sure sure reverse jinx. But at least if I have to live the rest of my life hearing massholes talk about how Tawwmy Brady is the greatest QB of all time, and the Pats the greatest dynasty, I want it to be so clear that its akin to arguing MJ isn't the greatest basketball player of all time.

I haven't read the analysis of the game but I look forward to lots of people asking the JAGS OC why, once the Pats were stacking the line of scrimmage to stop the run, they didn't start play faking and throwing the ball over the linebackers heads.

• 2 weeks later...

The game had a few nontraditional coaching decisions but I agreed with all of them except the Eagles early attempt at a 2 pt conversion after missing their first extra point.

And I think the league may have told the officials to not overturn any receptions that were borderline. Eagles had two TD's that I believe would have been overturned during the regular season. The referee's expression after his first look at the Zach Ertz TD was telling.