The Forgotten Northeastern Bergen County

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I rarely see anything mentioned regarding restaurants in my local area. Anyone been to all of the restaurants on Passaic Street in Rochelle Park? How about those on Moonachie Ave and Washington Ave

Look at a map, find Bergen county, look at the area north of 80 and east of 17. I live 20 minutes from piermont and 40 minutes (if no traffic...glwt) from the epicenter of nj dining (Montclair, as fa

I apologize for not replying as I simply "lost" this thread, more the specific comments where I was referenced. That, and it's been a long time since I've checked in and contributed here (more on that

• 5 months later...

Well this will be an interesting case study.

https://www.the130club.com/

An upscale 21+ "gatsby-esque" steakhouse in an old vet's building in Tenafly. Prices are as high as the Grill and the cancellation policy is as bad as anything in NYC (75/pp inside 48 hours and 45/pp for anyone in the party who doesn't show). Also somehow they specialize in prime rib despite being a tiny restaurant with presumably no turns (esp with the age limit).

• 1 month later...