NBA 2018-2019

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoa! Pinch me. The Lakers got LeBron. Will he be GOAT? Or will he be a goat? Who else can they afford?

loved the tweet--from i forget who--that said that the knicks should have rounded off their day by turning enes kanter in to turkish intelligence.

Amazing how the Knicks can curse players who aren't even on the team yet.

Another game, another injury (Thompson).  Is the season too long?

Or not long enough (like baseball) to absorb more injury time off and bolster the bench with more good players.

Actually, that's half a joke, since I really think that all professional sports have become, first and foremost, fitness contests.  Staying injury free, healthy and beyond any definition of "fit" is now the ante to play ball at the professional level.

I’m not seeing the strength of Toronto and will be even more amazed if they manage to put up any kind of fight against Golden State.

do you have any stock tips?

Another example of why I don’t do any investing on my own & why I don’t gamble.

Maybe I missed something here.

the warriors had had amazing luck with the health of their core for many years now. the bill finally came due. i don't think there's any way they would have lost with a healthy durant. i do think, however, that the raptors would have won the series even in thompson had played all the games (though it would probably have gone seven).

the warriors had had amazing luck with the health of their core for many years now. the bill finally came due. i don't think there's any way they would have lost with a healthy durant. i do think, however, that the raptors would have won the series even in thompson had played all the games (though it would probably have gone seven).

One of my brilliant theories was that having Durant during the season allowed the Warriors to run the ball thru him & let him carry the burden. Then, in the playoffs, the old core would be fresh & healthy and it wouldn’t matter if Durant was even there.