greenspace

Foxface

Walking around downtown yesterday, there were dozens of people engaged in outdoor seating carpentry projects.

they’re not enforcing those rules in brooklyn, but I guess most places have their tables set up on the sidewalk.

As with the Saint Mark's Place party scene of 3 weeks ago, they don't enforce the rules until they do.

Dinner at Foxface last night, a couple of hours under a canopy rather than under the stars (a bit rainy).  Home-cured coppa, Long Island oysters, a hefty lobster with drawn butter and mayonnaise, spiced-cured-smoked duck breast with skin crackling and braised radishes.

A glass of fino, a glass of the charmingly named Come Walk With Me and Wonder a Little, and a glass of red.

Of course it was all good. Remarkably keto-friendly menu too.

I have to say the experiment of pouring weird natural wine to the general public is going marvelously well. 

We see eye to eye with Trevor. There's really just one bottle that I worry about - it's an Aligoté in a pretty uncomfortable way that we haven't poured yet. The rest are going well.