• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tomorrow after lunch rush.    Nice infograph about our sandwiches in an Israeli publication.  

how much will you be paying wilfrid to not post pictures of your sandwiches on instagram?

Guess who came to dinner?

Posted Images

Belt-busting finale at Foxface. Hare and elk, each two ways (braised and tonkatsu), rich foie and chocolate saucing, mashed potatoes, green salad; cured steelhead trout and (six week) tuna, and a squash soup with huge red shrimp to start; gelato to finish. 

There was no wine pairing going on because the guest of drinking age was looking for a light white. But never mind, I can always drink a gamey red; but I haven’t had Lievre in New York since Cercle Rouge.

Ho hum, another knockout meal at Foxface.  Great as the Lievre a la Royale was, it's the accompanying nearly raw tonkatsu loin that is haunting me.

Speaking of being haunted, my pescatarian sweetie demanded that we share another order of kangaroo "schnitzel" (a pescatarian would never eat a whole order herself).