So Jason Garrett's head is on the chopping block.  Does Jerry let him finish the season, or does he make a change now?

I'm sure he'll be gone next year.  Every season it's the same thing:  "Disappointing season considering all the talent they have."

yes, Lamar is fun to watch, but I fear he's going to learn the hard way why quarterbacks don't run like that.  

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see the National Felon League (NFL) is at it again. At least Kraft is smart enough to never have played in this ridiculous exhibition.   Isn't it time to do away with this so called "sport" that

But how does this square up with the sport of kings, where - well, you know what happens?

I understand what you're saying, Rich.   And now that the dangers of CTE are pretty well known, don't you think it's up to individuals, and certainly parents of individuals who are too young to make

I really don’t see why people keep saying they have so much elite talent. the story should be 8-8 team is still 8-8.

They have elite talent on offense. Just not a play caller who knows how to take advantage of it. Defense flat out sucks though.

Seems like the Cowboys are mailing it in.  Is one of Garrett's assistants out for his job....

The commentators spent an awful lot of time during the game last night berating all the assistant coaches & explaining why each wouldn't even be a candidate to fill in for the rest of the season.  As Evelyn says, the play calling and the defense suck.  Although the buck stops at Garrett's feet (certainly Jones aint gonna take the rap) for having these guys under him, he's not the only one gone at the season's end.  

And, although Prescott always said "Cowboy for life", is there any chance he moves after the season when he's a free agent?

he has a good shot of winning a ring first.

What would Tim (oops!) Ryan say?

If Ryan's comment was racist, then every word ever uttered was/is racist.

There was (maybe is) a phrase used to express disbelief - "There are no words." Very soon that phrase will become literal as more an more words are banned.

Baby, it's getting colder outside..

I’m not a Patriot’s fan but, wow, did bad officiating cost them, all in the 4th quarter. First, a whistle ending a fumble play when the Patriots were running the ball toward a TD. Then, the same TD denied when the runner was ruled out of bounds on the 3 yard line. The replay showed TD, but the Patriots didn’t have a challenge left. Then a clear pass interference that wasn’t called &, again, no challenges remaining. That TD would’ve made it a 3 point game (instead of 7) & the Patriots were way inside Field Goal range on their last possession, but lost because they couldn’t get a TD. Ouch.

Finally, the Rams beat the Seahawks ironically at Memorial Coliseum where Carroll had many SC victories.

One of the very few times where I've actively watched and rooted for the Rams.

It's such a classic stadium; I'm pretty sure I saw the Stones there, like in the late 70s early 80s.