Not close to naked but Shakira was hugely entertaining.

All I care is, it was a fun game to watch.

Didn't see it. The four women in my office said it was a "disgrace" - especially to young women and what's going on in the courts today. Their thoughts and words, not mine.

I smartly stayed out of the conversation and just listened and nodded by head.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see the National Felon League (NFL) is at it again. At least Kraft is smart enough to never have played in this ridiculous exhibition.   Isn't it time to do away with this so called "sport" that

But how does this square up with the sport of kings, where - well, you know what happens?

I understand what you're saying, Rich.   And now that the dangers of CTE are pretty well known, don't you think it's up to individuals, and certainly parents of individuals who are too young to make

If only there were more than 2 or 3 left.

As a self identified member of the male variety, I find it increasingly more difficult to figure out whether I’m supporting increased self expression & womens’ empowerment OR the increased objectivization of women in a world that now gives increased opportunity to make money & gain fame by using a system that, overall, demeans & degrades.

I think we’re broken.

Not close to naked but Shakira was hugely entertaining.

All I care is, it was a fun game to watch.

Didn't see it. The four women in my office said it was a "disgrace" - especially to young women and what's going on in the courts today. Their thoughts and words, not mine.

I smartly stayed out of the conversation and just listened and nodded by head.

Of course they did.  

You ought to show them this...Uncomfortable

So, after the second interception, Aikman said, "now San Francisco just has to run the ball and take time off the clock."  I went to sleep.

Apparently, San Francisco thought it better to have JimmyG -- who in the last game did have 8 awesome pass attempts -- carry the win on his shoulders.

I missed all the fun.