So there is this guy I heard on the radio.. He promotes fasting, like long fasting with only this stuff called snake juice.   The basic principal is getting your body into ketosis.  Fast for long periods for time with quick feeds.. Feeds are within an hour window. When you feed, it should be 4x1 greens to protein. no carbs,  and then back to at least a 48 fast... 

I am 36 hours into my first fast.. I ran 5.25 miles yesterday and drank 2 liters of snake juice.. It's essentially salt water and baking soda... 

My reason for doing this is, I gained some weight and I need to fit into my suit before i go away on a business trip...  I think I can go 5 days without eating... But, I am really looking forward to eating a steak  

47196078572_c5fc6eb4e2_z.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good lord! Just buy a new suit. Snakeskin, of course.

Yep - no reason to drink salt.

What happens when your suit just fits and you eat and drink on this business trip? I've usually found that every "easy off 5 pounds" is just as "easy on 5 pounds".

How could you do this if you genuinely like food? It's like someone who loves music deciding, because reasons, he's only going to listen to music an hour at a time every couple of weeks.

You know I usually fast (meaning I have coffee and such but no food) 18-23 hours a day (depending on how long dinner is), right? 

Down 3.5 lbs in 3 days. After a 55 hour fast I ate 4 ounces of steak, 12 asparagi tossed in a salsa verde, 1 large king oyster mushroom with butter and sage and about 12 grapes. Going back on another 48 hour fast. Feeling great! Upset I can’t go for a run this morning

How could you do this if you genuinely like food? It's like someone who loves music deciding, because reasons, he's only going to listen to music an hour at a time every couple of weeks.

You know I usually fast (meaning I have coffee and such but no food) 18-23 hours a day (depending on how long dinner is), right?

I do the same thing but I wouldn’t call it “fasting”. At least in my case, it’s more laziness and disinclination to eat that early.

Down 3.5 lbs in 3 days. After a 55 hour fast I ate 4 ounces of steak, 12 asparagi tossed in a salsa verde, 1 large king oyster mushroom with butter and sage and about 12 grapes. Going back on another 48 hour fast. Feeling great! Upset I can’t go for a run this morning

Watch your kidneys, dude.

• Like 1

We made it 24 hours. I mean, after all it’s Saturday. Ate a cheese plate with some ham and had 4 tequilas. I also purchased keto sticks and I’m still in ketosis.