So I “literally” was last in Dallas when Dean Fearing was cooking at The Mansion, and that was really good.

I’ll be there in spring-time. Welcoming tips from anyone who’s been there more recently, either high-end or casual. Also, anything worth seeing (assume I did the JFK stuff last time).

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

So I “literally” was last in Dallas when Dean Fearing was cooking at The Mansion, and that was really good.

I’ll be there in spring-time. Welcoming tips from anyone who’s been there more recently, either high-end or casual. Also, anything worth seeing (assume I did the JFK stuff last time).

For hotels I really like The Adolphus.  Good location too.  Strongly recommend going to the Kimball and Modern in Fort Worth if you haven't been.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well this place is dead on Sunday and Monday nights. Dinner last night in a place where only one other table had diners (and I reserved). Sitting now in a Deep Ellum honky tonk which I am sure is wild on a Saturday.