E.L.A.

Anyone know where to get "Omurice" in NNJ

Anyone familiar with the dish? Does anyone know where to get this dish in NNJ? Thank you very much.

Here's a short video from youtube:

I'm sure there are other places but def at the Mitsuwa food court.

Yes, I would think so...thanks. I was more hoping to find more of a "restaurant" setting. I'm looking around.

Anyone know a place? Thanks again Anthony.

I guess I wouldn't be surprised to find it in a kissaten together with other yoshoku items, but it's more of a home cooking / cooking for kids thing. 

• Like 1

I’d never heard of omurice. I’m not big on going out for egg dishes, but the video makes it look tempting. Doing a search, I found via Yelp (which I rarely look at) that in NNJ, you can get omurice in the Mitsuwa Marketplace. I also discovered (not via Yelp) that a place called My Way Korean Restaurant, in New Brunswick, (not far from us) offers it. The entire menu looks intriguing, so I’ve added My Way Korean to my “go to” list.

• Like 1

I'm sure there are other places but def at the Mitsuwa food court.

I am going this weekend!!! My daughter is home from Thailand and I am looking forward to going. Thanks again.

I’d never heard of omurice. I’m not big on going out for egg dishes, but the video makes it look tempting. Doing a search, I found via Yelp (which I rarely look at) that in NNJ, you can get omurice in the Mitsuwa Marketplace. I also discovered (not via Yelp) that a place called My Way Korean Restaurant, in New Brunswick, (not far from us) offers it. The entire menu looks intriguing, so I’ve added My Way Korean to my “go to” list.

Thanks! I could find a reason to go to New Brunswick! Thanks!!!