• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What are some of the other ways?

And I've had this for nearly 63.

Wow. They would be kind of great if they had buns.

When you have a light breakfast and nothing on the plane. Then at your hotel, all the snack options are like sandwiches and chips and candy.

Then there’s a cocktail reception at 6pm with a cheeseboard. This all means you can have an entire full size wedge of Brie and just give the mean eye to anyone who thinks that’s weird.

I had an angry diet dream, in which I furiously but guiltily gorged on pizza.

Which is odd, because pizza is the last thing I crave in a waking state (truthfully I don’t crave anything).

At this conference, we were given a choice of lunch boxes. I chose an Italian box, and ate the prosciutto, salami, mortadella and cheese from inside the hero. There was a lot of it. I guess some people also ate the bread, the quinoa salad, the bag of sweet potato chips, the cookie and the banana. From my current perspective I can’t even see how that’s possible.

From my current perspective I can’t even see how that’s possible.

From my perspective, I can't understand how eating a banana can be bad for someone.

Have you had your a lipid panel/liver enzymes done since you started this diet?

It's almost exactly the same as eating sugar, so if you don't need the calories you might as well not do it.

Taking a couple of days off Keto in New Orleans. That won’t mean stuffing myself with po’boys and fries. I did eat a boudin for lunch, with a little rice in it.

Would feel a bit guilty getting a po’boy before I get a Foxface sandwich.

It's all personal, but I found a regime of poached fish and steamed veg a winning combo.    It resulted in a 5 pound a week loss, and allowed a glass or so of wine a night and a dinner party meal or night out a week   Loss was maintained.   What I liked was that I could easily order off a restaurant menu as well as not make waves as a guest at someone's table.    Either choose carefully or eat everything in curated moderation.

• Like 1

Get a poboy and then proceed to remove the contents, peel off their breading and eat just the protein. Run quickly. :D

Ha, I am allowing myself breaded and battered things. Could certainly discard the po’boy bread; Foxface has nice bread. I am almost there...

It’s that time of year again where I try an extreme diet. I m on day two of either a 3 or 5 day fast. So far it’s been easy despite working in a kitchen last night and plating perhaps 100 plates of wings last night. I did cheat and have 4 celery pieces meant for a wing basket.

But all in all, so far so good. I may use this fast as a jump off on a longer diet. Maybe I can do three days, then one carb free refeed and another 3 day fast, I feel like this would get me losing a lot of weight. The goal is 10 lbs. I would like to achieve this in as little time as possible. I’m 2.4 pounds lighter than I was before going to bed