College Football 2019-2020

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyway, happy birthday!

I'm so disappointed that the ACC bailed out ND. Would have been great to watch them flap in the wind after so many years of insisting they are too special to be part of a conference. Not that any of i

looking forward to ND being the UGa of the ACC.  Both schools even have police issues.

• 1 month later...

Amusing watching Oregon squeeze out a 28-27 win over Wisconsin.  Wiconsin was favored and seemed to feel they held the moral high ground in their approach to the game.  We don't panic; we respond.  Well, you ran out of response time.

Huh? Did you actually watch the game? The Badgers dominated in 2 of the the 3 phases of the game, had 4 terrible turnovers including the worst "blocked' punt, three of which directly led to touchdowns. The ducks had less than 200 yards of total offense including an opening 80 yd drive. And Sconny got absolutely worked on an incomprehensible offensive pass interference call on their last possession.

Oregon won fair and square but anyone cheering for them should be saying "oh shit we got lucky"

Huh? Did you actually watch the game? The Badgers dominated in 2 of the the 3 phases of the game, had 4 terrible turnovers including the worst "blocked' punt, three of which directly led to touchdowns. The ducks had less than 200 yards of total offense including an opening 80 yd drive. And Sconny got absolutely worked on an incomprehensible offensive pass interference call on their last possession.

Oregon won fair and square but anyone cheering for them should be saying "oh shit we got lucky"

Unfortunately I couldn't see the game so I only caught the highlights (or lowlights in the case of that missed call). I agree that the Ducks' fans should feel lucky. But I'm a bit jaded about the Badgers' season this year with a bit too many misses when things really count.

Of course, I watched.  I admit the interference call seemed shakey, however, as footage was replayed and whoever the referee expert was explained it was a correct call based on the rules currently in effect.  So change the rules.  The Ducks did get lucky, but the Badgers were lucky to get those great returns too.

• 2 weeks later...