NFL 2020-21

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're not watching the Bears-Saints game via the Nickelodeon broadcast, you're doing it wrong. It's hilarious 😋🤣  I am partial to the Slime Zone when someone scores 😆   And it's not on d

6 games.  Got me thru the weekend.

So a sucky Super Bowl.  Sad.  Surely at this point Brady is going to have a physical injury or breakdown.  Meanwhile, Mahomes will have toe surgery and some of his ace offensive linemen will come back

It reminded me of the Cowboys/Niners NFC championship game from '93 (or thereabouts).  The Niners were up 21 - 0 in about 5 minutes.  The Cowboys almost came back to win that one (arguably would have if Switzer didn't get a 15-yard penalty at the end). I was pretty worried about the Steelers coming back last night.

Quote of the night after the game:  "Roethlisberger is crying like one of the women he raped."

• 4 weeks later...

So a sucky Super Bowl.  Sad.  Surely at this point Brady is going to have a physical injury or breakdown.  Meanwhile, Mahomes will have toe surgery and some of his ace offensive linemen will come back.  And maybe Andy Reid will be a little more discreet about using timeouts at the end of the half.

• Like 1

Although I loathe Brady (cheater and all that), I perhaps loathe the Chiefs more (beating the 49ers last year, in a much more entertaining super bowl).

That said, Brady was so in their (The Chiefs) heads - they had no shot from the beginning. Sure, sure, Mahomes offensive line, blah, blah, blah. It's just nice to see the next greatest QB since sliced bread brought down to earth; and yes, I think he's (Mahomes) great - let's hope he doesn't turn into the douche brady is.

Right. I could have watched the game through if it had been a competition, but I couldn't sit through a second half listening to how great Brady is.

And yes, I did miss Springsteen Jeep.

20 minutes ago, hollywood said:

You probably missed the Springsteen Jeep thing, not really a commercial, more a look up the road ahead.

Available on utube even before the game aired. Interesting, long story about the courting of BS for at least a decade - he'd never done an advert before this one. And still no use of a song.

5 hours ago, joethefoodie said:

Available on utube even before the game aired. Interesting, long story about the courting of BS for at least a decade - he'd never done an advert before this one. And still no use of a song.

He must have wanted to avoid a "Like a Rock."