Sivan is done, still tired but testing negative. My only symptom following that single muscle pain is little red dots near the tips of my fingers, which apparently is more common in children, further proof that I am 12. I never tested positive because I have no respiratory symptoms at all.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As of Sunday, fully vaccinated with Pfizer.  Yesterday, a had a sore, arm, headache and low fever.  Today, I'm fine.

I wonder if they'll go back to claiming they're gluten intolerant after this. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Wilfrid said:

Member of my family got the half-paralyzed face symptom popularized by Justin Bieber. :shrug:

Doesn't that tend to be Bell's Palsy? Or Ramsay Hunt as in Bieber's case?

My friend got a numb face after her first vaccination. That was about 18 months ago and it's still numb. She was told not to get any further covid vaccinations.      

My parent's friend ended up in hospital in a coma after the first one. After that, she was one of the very few in my province with a legitimate medical exemption.      

I've had 4 (2 plus 2 boosters) and I didn't even get a day off work. Sightly sore arm but the tetanus shot I had last year hurt more 

Thought I was immune after not getting it after spending 8 days in New Orleans during Jazzfest and 4 days in Louisville for the Kentucky Derby but tested positive this morning after an 11 day work/pleasure trip to Colorado and Wisconsin. Just a scratchy throat so far and feel about 99.9% normal.