42 minutes ago, small h said:

Gout? A good friend of mine had it, and he said it was NOT FUN.

I hope not - a good friend of mine HAS it, and he says it IS NOT FUN.

This great toe was cleaned up and surgically fused at its MTP joint 23 years ago. I'm guessing there might be some stuff going on there again.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As of Sunday, fully vaccinated with Pfizer.  Yesterday, a had a sore, arm, headache and low fever.  Today, I'm fine.

I wonder if they'll go back to claiming they're gluten intolerant after this. 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, small h said:

I feel a little weird saying I hope it's that, but I hope it's that (and also easily fixable).

Keeping my fingers crossed too; going to HSS in 2 weeks; I figured I'd give the vaccine time to fully get invested.

On 1/18/2021 at 8:16 PM, Anthony Bonner said:

IDK if posted this before. My favorite Pfizer thing is that "Must be held at -75C" thing. Pfizer knows it needs to be cold, but doesn't actually know how cold or for how long. Data suggests its probably materially warmer, but there has been not time for tests to figure that out.   So where does the -75c thing come from? Turns out -80 c is as cold as a lab freezer goes on traditional chemistry and there had been a campaign to turn the freezers up tp -70 as a best practice from an energy efficiency perspective. So -75c is the average of the two!

And now we have the data. -15 to -20 works

I remember when it was 17 after three weeks below zero and we decided it's a good day for a walk around the lake.

Israel is now issuing green passes for the fully vaccinated (one week post second shot, initially good for six months) and recovered (good until the end of June) that allows them to enter a variety of businesses and events regardless of limitations imposed by their traffic light system. 

Husband called a long out of touch cousin this afternoon.    Discussing Covid, cousin is not a believer, certainly not in vaccine.   Supported his conviction by quoting a retired physician who told him that you can't vaccinate against a virus.   300 years medical experience down the toilet.

Let me answer this way, do YOU have any relatives (or in-laws) with whom you have a problem having a conversation?

This guy was born, raised and happily lived entire long life in town population 4200, his mind similarly circumscribed.