• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As of Sunday, fully vaccinated with Pfizer.  Yesterday, a had a sore, arm, headache and low fever.  Today, I'm fine.

gotta cut this out. Its now an endemic virus with actually pretty benign outcomes if you are able to be vaxxed.

Posted Images

Having that second dose last week has done wonders for my outlook - removing the potential of hospitalization and death lifted my shoulders just a bit. If only our a-hole governor here in Texas hadn't decided to take everyone's eye off the ERCOT disaster of 2 weeks ago and remove all restrictions including masks. The cynic in me thinks that he's trying to get any new cases from the elimination of restrictions tied to those who had to break their bubbles just to get warm or away from flooding houses/broken pipes.

3 hours ago, mitchells said:

Just anecdotal but older people I know who were vaccinated (in 70's and 80's) had barely any reaction other than a sore a

I know one older woman who's still sick a week after her first shot. But she's not in the best of health to begin with.

7 hours ago, memesuze said:

Having that second dose last week has done wonders for my outlook - removing the potential of hospitalization and death lifted my shoulders just a bit. If only our a-hole governor here in Texas hadn't decided to take everyone's eye off the ERCOT disaster of 2 weeks ago and remove all restrictions including masks. The cynic in me thinks that he's trying to get any new cases from the elimination of restrictions tied to those who had to break their bubbles just to get warm or away from flooding houses/broken pipes.

That strategy will only be good for cases diagnosed now (ie, 2 weeks after the storm).  Anything diagnosed 2 weeks from today or later can't be tied into it.  Maybe he'll come up with a new disaster.

Interesting how early anecdotal reports have people clamoring for JnJ. Everyone was worried it would be ignored because of slightly lower efficacy (maybe) but turns out people really don't want to get a second shot.