• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As of Sunday, fully vaccinated with Pfizer.  Yesterday, a had a sore, arm, headache and low fever.  Today, I'm fine.

I wonder if they'll go back to claiming they're gluten intolerant after this. 

Posted Images

My advice for combating/surviving vax reaction is to treat it as if it WERE the flu.    Drink water and pack it in.   Why stay up if you're feeling miserable?    

Yesterday we launched a series of PSAs called #RollUpYourSleeves to encourage people to get their vaccine against COVID-19. I can't remember who was impressed by Robert Fullilove, but he's one of the people featured.

On 4/1/2021 at 6:05 PM, StephanieL said:

First shot scheduled for the end of the month!

My zip code was designated a high-risk area by the county, so that suddenly moved my eligibility up and I was able to get an appointment through the county's Website for tomorrow, and at a location in my own town less than 10 minutes from me.  I was even able to schedule the 2nd vaccine.

@joethefoodie NYS age of eligibility dropped 10 years in the same period of time my province's age of eligibility dropped 3 years. I would laugh, but I'm too depressed. The only positive I see at the moment is that by the time my age range becomes close to being eligible I will have had a birthday, which means I'll be able to make an appointment even sooner.