• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As of Sunday, fully vaccinated with Pfizer.  Yesterday, a had a sore, arm, headache and low fever.  Today, I'm fine.

I wonder if they'll go back to claiming they're gluten intolerant after this. 

Posted Images

Truth or Covid?

I was having a persistent dry cough that I couldn't shake.  Previously I had been vaxxed and boosted (Moderna).  So I had x-rays yesterday and today.

I tested negative for Covid this morning.

However, the x-rays and a CT scan showed bilateral subpleural ground-glass opacities consistent with infectious/inflammatory process, such as Covid-19 infection.

So, lying low, taking vitals and antibiotics.

Let's be careful out there.

2 hours ago, hollywood said:

Truth or Covid?

I was having a persistent dry cough that I couldn't shake.  Previously I had been vaxxed and boosted (Moderna).  So I had x-rays yesterday and today.

I tested negative for Covid this morning.

However, the x-rays and a CT scan showed bilateral subpleural ground-glass opacities consistent with infectious/inflammatory process, such as Covid-19 infection.

So, lying low, taking vitals and antibiotics.

Let's be careful out there.

yikes! take care

Thank you all.  If I learned anything, I guess it's that you can have it without knowing (the frequent coughing didn't say Covid to me) unless you do periodic testing (which, of course, I didn't).  And even then, there can be false positives and negatives.

I think in my instance I did have it but the prior vaxxes and booster reduced symptoms and knocked out the virus after 14 days or so.  Unfortunately, I was left with the pneumonia, hence, lying low, monitoring and antibiotics.

On 12/24/2021 at 10:25 AM, Anthony Bonner said:

As best I can tell it's ripping through every where but I'm yet to hear someone with symptoms even similar to my very mild case last year at this time.

Mostly. One friend was knocked out for a couple days and lost taste/smell (maybe delta?) But mostly a few days of sniffles and aches. MIL had symptoms for a few days, we rapid tested her when symptoms were better and she could drive over here, negative, but....probably had it too! How many people like that not getting counted? My kids class of 19 was down to 6 on Thursday between positives, quarantines, and early vacation.