Yeah the Jasmine is just lovely.

Pour 2 oz. Gin, 1-1/2 teaspoons each of Campari and Cointreau, and 3/4 oz. of lemon juice into an ice-filled cocktail shaker.  Shake.  Pour into a chilled cocktail glass.  Garnish with a lemon twist.

This was very nice with that modish G'Vine Floraison Gin.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't even think about undertaking this project - for starters, I have at least 6 of the old-style Rittenhouse bottles.   Shit - the bitters extend to the back of the cabinet!  

Last night, a Maverick 3/4 oz gin (Beefeater) 3/4 oz Aperol (subbed Cappelletti Aperitivo) 3/4 oz sweetened ginger juice 3/4 oz lemon handful mint Shake over ice, double strain into

My neighbors have been consistently impressed by the variety of cocktails that I'm drinking. It seems I'm developing quite the reputation. Thanks to you all.

Posted Images

Man, I'm suggestible. Just made one only instead of Campari, I used Luxardo Bitter Bianco since it's the closest thing I have in my arsenal to Campari.

Tomorrow is another day! (Obligatory Gone With the Wind reference. Not about to give that movie up, HBO Max notwithstanding. I still fight with people about Leni Riefenstahl, and I have no plans to stop.)

26 minutes ago, small h said:

I would do a side-by-side comparison, but I'm already most of the way through my second, so it may not be the best idea.

If you drink cocktails side by side, it counts as one. That’s a rule.

6 minutes ago, small h said:

Tomorrow is another day! (Obligatory Gone With the Wind reference. Not about to give that movie up, HBO Max notwithstanding. I still fight with people about Leni Riefenstahl, and I have no plans to stop.)

I still watch old Al Jolson movies so I am damned.

1 minute ago, Wilfrid said:

If you drink cocktails side by side, it counts as one. That’s a rule.

Adding this to my list of useful rules, along with the one about food having no calories if eaten over the sink.