Since Luxardo makes lots of different things, am I right in assuming you mean the Maraschino?

I really enjoyed it. Will likely have another one over the weekend.

FY20 is, for all intents and purposes, done. Since I'm not with my colleagues the spouse has joined in toasting it's close with a pair of Earl Grey MarTEAnis.

Cocktails2.jpg

• Like 1

The Blackberry Malt: 4-5 fresh blackberries, 3/4 oz. simple syrup, 1 3/4 oz. Irish whiskey (recipe calls for a single malt, but N used the Jamieson's we have), 3/4 oz. lime juice, and seltzer.  In an ice-filled cocktail shaker, muddle the blackberries with the simple syrup, add the whiskey and lime juice, and shake well.  Double strain in a tall ice-filled glass, then fill to the top with seltzer.  Garnish with a lemon peel and blackberry.

• Like 2

Frisco Sour

Pour 2 oz. Rye and 1/2 oz. each of Bénédictine and lemon juice into an ice-filled cocktail shaker.  Shake.  Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

Oooooooh nice.

Help me engineer this cocktail - last summer I had a cocktail in London called a Fig Sour. I know that it had Talisker, lemon juice, egg white and a slice of dried fig on the top. I assume there would be simple syrup. Thoughts? I'm not sure how to get the fig into it.

1 hour ago, Behemoth said:

Makes zero sense to me, but you know, Austrians. 

"Kale" doesn't have the same association there.  It's not like they called their liqueur "Grünkohl".