On 8/1/2020 at 1:36 PM, Evelyn said:

Thank you plattetude for posting the lime cordial recipe. I made it this morning. 1000 x better than Rose's. Think there will be a gimlet in my future later today.

My pleasure! And yeah, isn't it amazing how good it is? Puckeringly sour but held in check by a backbone of bitterness, and sweet but not cloying. Jeffrey Morgenthaler FTW!

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

weekend shopping...

I left out Peychaud’s, Angostura, and Campari because I thought they were included in the “basic” stuff Evelyn excluded from her question.  But since it isn’t obvious what’s “basic” (I mean, I’d

It's really hard to say because there is a huge amount of stuff out there and I get a sense a lot of new cocktails are simply built around a new amaro/liqueur/bitters. It really is such a personal pre

Posted Images

As I'm sure most of you know (because you received the email this morning) Astor is running a 15% off sale on all American made liquors and spirits today. Needless to say, I bought more gin. Because I only have 8 bottles (and some other stuff).

I have NO idea where I'm going to put all this stuff.