Guest Abra

Seattleites Speak Up

Yo Ho!

Yo ho ho (and a bottle of rum) .

Look out, our numbers are growing by the hour and before you know it we may want to ask for our own PNW forum (hint, hint) ... :(

Make way for the Seattleites! I've always thought that sounded so weird--sort of reminds me of stalactites and stalagmites :( Anyway, I hope our numbers continue to grow. I noticed a Portlander too (or is it Porlandite?)

Jan

Make way for the Seattleites! I've always thought that sounded so weird--sort of reminds me of stalactites and stalagmites  Anyway, I hope our numbers continue to grow. I noticed a Portlander too (or is it Porlandite?)
:( :( :(

steve

Present and accounted for!

Somebody's going to have to fill me in on the palace intrigues over at That Other Place. I'm such an ingenue...

Steve

Me Too! :(

Hi Everyone!

Jason

(BTW...what is this? :( )

I think it's supposed to be a ninja, but it sure looks like someone in a burqa. Which, given our recent state of opression, is pretty amusing.

Glad you're here, Jason. There's a salumi primo in our future...

~A

HA! :( :( :(

Nice to see some familiar names!

BTW...I'd like to apologize if I misled anyone one the scope or scale of the Mario Batali event on the 16th. (I'd edit my post elsewhere, but it appears to have been deleted... :( )

I obviously misunderstood Armandino. My mistake, I apologize, (PROFUSELY).

I feel terrible if I've in any confused or angered anyone here or on the Yahoo board...Obviously it was not my intent, and again, my deepest, profoundest apologies. :(