• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I asked you in another thread if you enjoy eating this food. Your answer was basically no, but there was a lot going on in your life (don't have time to look for the posts right now). I understand you

It's just too easy to tear this stuff apart for it to be fun, Daniel, but I salute your efforts to be better. 

Serious question for @Danieland I'm not trolling: How do you reconcile being a vegan for the reasons you mention and then selling meat and dairy in your stores? 

Posted Images

On 11/13/2020 at 2:44 PM, voyager said:

Is it also true if you put a baby in a crib with an apple and some chopped cooked rabbit?

I just don't understand why"forced" omnivores try and make dead animals taste like something other than blood, veins, fur and flesh. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I just don't understand why"forced" omnivores try and make dead animals taste like something other than blood, veins, fur and flesh.  I mean, if they really liked rabbit, why are they trying to make it taste like vegan food with mustard, salt, pepper, lemon, herbs, olives and wine.  They should just eat the fucking bloody corpse.   

My recipe for grilled rabbit:    remove fur and gut rabbit.     Cut into pieces.    Salt, pepper and olive oil.    Grill on hot grill pan until JUST cooked through, still pink.    Divine.

Not really a problem if you do whole animal raw eating (two dozen oysters daily provide sufficient vitamin c, for example). In fact, I think meat is just about the only thing that's more nutritious and easier to digest when uncooked. 

But anyway, this is a misdirect. Who cares which diets you can survive on? 

eta: as pointed out by small h, "more nutritious" is misleading as cooked meat delivers more calories, although can be deficient in necessary vitamins