• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I need to take four people for dinner in Manhattan, and need a really good restaurant, with nice atmosphere and moderately priced. Thanks in advance for your tips.

I know some people just eat to live, but me I love to eat. I am going to Houstons - any rec.s?   I should say, it's the Third Avenue branch. I know you guys.

help me rank the following for my out of this world New York City dinner:   City Lobster Heartland Brewery Lasagna Ristorante Boboo

May I borrow your AmEx card for the weekend? Send it to me at 22, rue du Petit Musc, Paris 75004.

Sure, but before that can you pick up a diamond a saphirre brooch at Cartier. I'll pay you later when I send the Amex. :blink:

I have an account at Van Cleef and Arpels. I'll be lunching at the Ritz, so I'll be just across the street. Will that do? (And the manager at Cartier's has a lisp. I hate a half hour of lisping over thaphireth.)

May I borrow your AmEx card for the weekend? Send it to me at 22, rue du Petit Musc, Paris 75004.

Sure, but before that can you pick up a diamond a saphirre brooch at Cartier. I'll pay you later when I send the Amex. :blink:

I have an account at Van Cleef and Arpels. I'll be lunching at the Ritz, so I'll be just across the street. Will that do? (And the manager at Cartier's has a lisp. I hate a half hour of lisping over thaphireth.)

Will you pick up a diamond as big as the Ritz for me?

Meanwhile, input please on how to get my spinach home from the market without using a bag. :blink:

Stick it down your pants.

Maybe just buy one of those prepackaged organic spinaches, throw out the spinach that was in there and use the package for your own ends