16 minutes ago, small h said:

This is another "the perfect is the enemy of the good" example. Because making a vague gesture toward getting rid of one industry is still something. I wonder how much difference there is (if anyway) between raising beef cattle and raising dairy cattle, as far as environmental impact goes.

Don't get me started on factory dairy.   Within 50 miles of me are the green hills of Sonoma with their "happy cows" im green fields, and theh dung and mud filled corrals of the Central Valley milk trail.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is another "the perfect is the enemy of the good" example. Because making a vague gesture toward getting rid of one industry is still something. I wonder how much difference there is (if anyway)

Quite the opposite - since the cows only eat antibiotics, the milk never spoils. 

The obvious solution is for you to give your money to the people buying low cost supermarket milk so that they can afford happy milk.