NYC's Milk and Honey

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven suggested to me that indeed perhaps beans did not write the review him/herself.  This was not apparent to me upon reading his/her intial post.  But in any case, this is more of a reference to the fact that beans attracted attention to M&H more than whether or not s/he actually went there.

Reread my posts without assumption.

I never stated what you are asserting.

edit to add: WHEN I LINKED TO THE SOURCE??????? LIKE I'D LINK TO THE SOURCE THAT WAS ACTUALLY MY OWN OPINION.

THANKS FOR THAT ASSESSMENT OF MY REVIEWING ABILITIES.

:blush:

Of no less than a world-wide, bartender resource on the web. Not sure if I should be flattered or how I tend to believe attacked. :blush:

Live and learn in the service industry I say....

Go bourdain!!!!!!!

Okay! Sorry, didn't mean to attack you! :blush:

I'm going to stay out of this conversation after this (probably), but I think this is one instance where an establishment sincerely wants to avoid publicity. If you try the number listed on the NY Metro piece, you'll find that that number is out of service with no new number provided. If you happen across other numbers on the web from other writeups, you'll find the same holds true. It's a very small, quiet, unpretentious place that happens to make the best cocktails in the city. They prefer to cater to a group of familiar, repeat customers, which can be tough in a space with only 6 tables, and even tougher when word spreads. This is a case where more publicity doesn't equal more revenue--due to its small size, among other things, the space is always full regardless.

But but but. Thez maz prefer whatever thez want. But to implz that thez have a right to that preference (not that zou were, I'm just sazing) is just plain wrong.

• 9 years later...