NFL 2021-2022

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was freakin' torture.  Garrapolo just throws too many weird passes for my liking.

He had to assume the fetal position.

I don’t think the call against williams that prolonged the game gets made in other circumstances.

Pretty insane; but I wonder why 2 of the best defenses in the league let up well over 70 points in the late game?

They must get really tired chasing fast receivers and good qbs around. And those two QBs, who evidently are the "new" prototype for an NFL QB - how long before one of them suffers a knee injury? Especially Allen, who really needs to slide more.

And not that I'm anywhere near a Rams' fan, but fuck Brady too.

Mahomes doesn't really run during the regular season. Allen will need to learn that lesson tho. Think he had like 600 yds rushing during the regular season which seems like a bad risk/reward. 

Chiefs defense has been very inconsistent. They were the bad form yesterday.

4 hours ago, Anthony Bonner said:

Mahomes doesn't really run during the regular season. Allen will need to learn that lesson tho. Think he had like 600 yds rushing during the regular season which seems like a bad risk/reward. 

Chiefs defense has been very inconsistent. They were the bad form yesterday.

Yeah - I mean not healthy for the long term.

Mahomes rushed for close to 400 yards during the regular.

Allen rushed for close to 800 yards!  Sure is a great weapon to have...but the risk is crazy.

As I said to Ginny when she asked me to explain why the OT rule didn't give Buffalo a chance to have the ball: "that's one rule that'll change before next season".

13 hours ago, hollywood said:

Dave Pell: "The key to sports fandom is to be able to quickly shift focus from the miserable end to your team's season back to the misery of your day to day life."

And then also to start thinking about pitchers and catchers.

• Like 1

I suppose folks have a tough time getting excited about this Super Bowl.  On paper the Rams' defense looks able to shut down the Bengals offense.  (if the Bengals lose, will they consider a helmet redesign?).  Still the Rams did manage to lose 5 games this season.  So it's in them if they let it out.  Is there a good drinking game for this contest?