Compere Lapin at Intersect by Lexus

Yeah, I know.... if you have to ask, you cant afford it.  But, can anyone tell me what the fixed price is going to be for the Compere Lapin tasting menu & is there an a la carte menu posted anywhere yet?  It would be good to know before all the spaces sell out.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, Stephanie, you should go to the Mothership.   As a friend who is a well known chef said to me about these residencies and guest chef dinners when I was contemplating going to one featur

When duck leg dishes are $35 ($34 at Le Croc, $36 at Frenchette) I can't see how breast with (supposedly) foie butter is not $48 (which was in fact the duck frites price at Frenchette before it was ta

High maintenance 🙄 😁

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Steve R. said:

Yeah, I know.... if you have to ask, you cant afford it.  But, can anyone tell me what the fixed price is going to be for the Compere Lapin tasting menu & is there an a la carte menu posted anywhere yet?  It would be good to know before all the spaces sell out.

I don't think it's actually been posted anywhere yet.

I can’t imagine Bywater’s cuisine ascending to $225 tasting menu level. It was nice (except for the dreadful cheese plate) but this puzzles me. Maybe Nina is capable of much more than I’ve seen (I’ve not been to the rabbit place).

https://www.pinkpignyc.com/at_the_sign_of_the_pink_p/2018/11/bywater-american-bistro-new-new-orleans.html

When I lived in Soho, London, in the 1990s wild rabbit cost £2 each, although you had to pick the pellets out (and occasionally empty the rabbit’s own little pellets too).

Better flavor than these big domestic monsters of course.

There’s plenty of availability. Please report on whether you are doing the tasting or the carte. The ears are on the cart; my previous favorite ears were George’s at Aldea.

Which is another restaurant I had forgotten existed; I think I abandoned it when it went tasting menu only. (I see it’s closed.)

• Evelyn changed the title to Compere Lapin at Intersect by Lexus