Talk to me about poutine.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm thinking there's no way poutine can be bad --- french fries, cheddar cheese curds, and thick brown gravy. Sounds like one of my favorite college snacks, in fact.   So where's the best place to

That's the strange thing to be proud about.   What was that Wisconsin-themed bar on Grand Street serving cones of cheese curds? I don't hate them, but the resemblance to polystyrene lowers them in t

Big story on CBC TV tonight about the growing popularity of poutine in NYC. Please, people, have a care for your arteries. But if you must, please NO poutine with processed cheese slices instead of curds! We even sent down a real French guy for authenticity, although if he keeps eating poutine he won't look like this for long...

And calling it Disco Fries? Sheesh!

Canadians, you'd best be watching; New Yorkers will take credit for poutine the way they did Nanaimo Bars! :lol: :lol:

Big story on CBC TV tonight about the growing popularity of poutine in NYC. Please, people, have a care for your arteries. But if you must, please NO poutine with processed cheese slices instead of curds! We even sent down a real French guy for authenticity, although if he keeps eating poutine he won't look like this for long...

Canadians, you'd best be watching; New Yorkers will take credit for poutine the way they did Nanaimo Bars! :lol: :lol:

Rex, if you ever come up here, I would be honoured (with a U) to treat you to a poutine. We have free health care, you know ;-)

Rex, if you ever come up here, I would be honoured (with a U) to treat you to a poutine. We have free health care, you know ;-)

I'd be honored to visit (and to get some free health care). The last time I had poutine was in Vancouver in 06, visiting friends. I 24-hr diner on the main street (whose name I cannot remember) served it to me for lunch.

I'd be honored to visit (and to get some free health care). The last time I had poutine was in Vancouver in 06, visiting friends. I 24-hr diner on the main street (whose name I cannot remember) served it to me for lunch.

If not out of a street cart, not worth it. Trust me.