Tuckerman

Tayyabs

Guest Adam

How do you organise a Ran feast? Is this on a special menu or do you have to ask a member of staff to explain it all to you?

Guest Adam

Surely one shouldn't have to ask. It's like there is one menu for one group of people and another for everybody else. Market forces say this place will have to fail, no?

How do you organise a Ran feast? Is this on a special menu or do you have to ask a member of staff to explain it all to you?

No, you just have to book for a sufficient number of people and ask for it. I'm sure you'll easily find 20 Scots to come down with you :P

Adam, is this a serious question or some pathetic attempt at sarcasm? :P

Raan is not on the menu. For anybody. If you want Raan you ring the restaurant and ask if they'll cook it for you. Especially for you. There isn't one group of diners who get offered Raan and another group of diners who do not. Nobody gets offered "special food" at Tayyab unless its arranged with the restaurant in advance. Like the Suckling Pig at St John.

Guest Adam

Would this be possible to do at any time of the year or would that be in-appropriate do you think?

A slight dig Tony. As you may or may not know I have a baby boy now (seven weeks old) and while he and his mother were very ill for a while, they are both fine now. At some point we will bring him down to London and treat him to a celebration meal.

Not all website participation is simply to have a fight on-line you know.

Mazeltov my friend. Be glad to see you and yours downhere anytime. Give me enough notice and we'll arrange "The Tayyab Experience" for ye

Not much of an excuse for failing to post regularly, but I suppose it will have to do.

Congratulations.

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear that everyone is doing well. Can we see some pictures?

You can't photograph Croatians, can you? Or is it that you can't see Transylvanians in mirrors??? :P