Corner Bar, Lobby Lounge, Ignacio Mattos in Nine Orchard

• 2 weeks later...

Corner Bar last night - actually have to say that the service, sitting at the bar, is really nice.

Significant Eater really enjoyed her burger - $24 - and comes with...nothing half a pickle. The (now) $15 fries were overcooked; I should've sent them back, but didn't.

My (now) $45 Sasso chicken (delicious) seemed to have been butchered a little differently than pictured in my earlier post - no bone to be seen. And maybe there was one chanterelle.

The crème brûlée was really nice and shareable - it's quite large. 

Easily surpassed $200. Current menu on line, though on the current menu in the restaurant, some prices are higher. Don't blink because I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the last of the increases.

When the fancy place (Swan Room?) opens, whoo boy - I wonder what that'll cost.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2022 at 7:54 AM, joethefoodie said:

My (now) $45 Sasso chicken (delicious) seemed to have been butchered a little differently than pictured in my earlier post - no bone to be seen. And maybe there was one chanterelle.

I just checked the menu this morning (and wish I had kept copies of earlier menus). 

The chicken is now $62.  Along with the mussels, it seems to an item getting more expensive.  Burger is still $24, as is a beet/goat cheese salad. 

And just to fuck with me, the fries are now cheaper, at only $13.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0591/6062/5204/files/Corner_Bar_Dinner_Menu_10.07.22.pdf?v=1665510621

12 minutes ago, sweatshorts said:

Only $37 for a burger with fries ($48 after tax and tip). A bargain, nowadays!

Yes, indeed.  Although a Shake Shack is opening (soon?) in the old Schiller's space!

• 3 weeks later...