• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any interest in doing a group meal sometime between march 17th and march 29?

So you're really a glutton for punishment, wishing to dine with all us nauseating folk?

I'm likely to join in.

oh, you people are so sensitive.

a blowout at yummy yummy thai might be fun--but that may be too far away. how about that indonesian (?) place in one of the l towns that katzenjammy always talks about? of course she herself won't attend--she never does.

I think it is hard to build consensus with such a broad date range. We will be away for part of that time as it is Spring Break. We could do Sunday 3/20 or Tuesday 3/22 or Thurs. 3/31. We haven't hauled people to Boulder -- we could do Proto's and order a bunch of different pizzas or we could go the pizza joint with the dancing that Lori likes. But Yummy Yummy is good too.

okay, let me make an executive decision:

sunday 3/20--lunch at yummy yummy thai in aurora. let us say 1 pm. them that want to get the buffet can do so, and them that want to do some big-time ordering from the menu can do so. this will be a good, cheap outing.

sound good?

p.s: the h's to drive the joneses--and to be amenable to some korean/pakistani market visiting right after.

having taken a long look at al's avatar, i vote we NOT have anything to do with chafee county (where is it anyway?)

so far it would seem the following can do 3/22: amy, robin, moi--anyone else? if we go to yummy yummy thai i don't want to hear any whimpering about the heat level of food; if we order as a group we're getting everything at blistering level. the insane mr. h will be on my side, i know.

having taken a long look at al's avatar, i vote we NOT have anything to do with chafee county (where is it anyway?)

so far it would seem the following can do 3/22: amy, robin, moi--anyone else? if we go to yummy yummy thai i don't want to hear any whimpering about the heat level of food; if we order as a group we're getting everything at blistering level. the insane mr. h will be on my side, i know.

Moi aussi, and the hotter, the better. Mt. Dew –– you wouldn't even have to travel to the north.

Moi aussi, and the hotter, the better. Mt. Dew –– you wouldn't even have to travel to the north.

you're australian? what? mtdew, in what sense do you feel unrecognized? this is the first time you've actually said you'd want to attend.