Burger Of The Month Club

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

Sorry for the delay. I pick Frank's Oysterhouse and Champagne Parlor. Gary has had the burger here twice and both times it was quite good and so is much of the rest of the menu. I love the space and the cocktails are pretty good too. I won't be available to go until December either (they're only open Tues-Sat evenings) and I'm not exactly sure when yet, but we can certainly have more than one burger night, or people can just go on their own.

Sorry for the delay. I pick Frank's Oysterhouse and Champagne Parlor. Gary has had the burger here twice and both times it was quite good and so is much of the rest of the menu. I love the space and the cocktails are pretty good too. I won't be available to go until December either (they're only open Tues-Sat evenings) and I'm not exactly sure when yet, but we can certainly have more than one burger night, or people can just go on their own.

Great choice! I've been wanting to go here!

I agree - great choice. I'd rather go earlier in December rather than later. Maybe that first week? Anyone want to join me Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday night?

I agree - great choice. I'd rather go earlier in December rather than later. Maybe that first week? Anyone want to join me Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday night?

I can make it any of those nights!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also good for Tuesday the 8th. Since it's my BOM, I'll make the ressies. Who's in?

Ok, I'll start a list. So far we have:

Lauren

sparrowsfall

Rocky (maybe)

Sally Simpleton + 1

Leslie?

tsquare?

Jan (maybe Gary)

I'll edit as people speak up.