Burger Of The Month Club

what about monday the 21st or wednesday the 16th or 30th then? Also possible for me are thurs the 17th or 31st, or Friday the 25th

I'm a little concerned that Toulouse doesn't really have a good space for a larger group, but we can ask...

Well, people aren't jumping to go yet, so we might not have to worry about it. Anyone? You know you want a burger with a side of cheese grits!

All of those dates work for me except the 25th. Brett would come any but the 17th or the 30th.

I can do the 17th, 21st, 30th or 31st and I might be bringing a +1.

I recall Lauren tried to set us up for Toulouse recently and management was limited in seating a group, but we could always try again.

That's right. As Eden and Sally said - I think 6 is the largest group they can take so we may need to split into two or three groups.

I can do the 21st, 30th or 31st.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

what about monday the 21st or wednesday the 16th or 30th then? Also possible for me are thurs the 17th or 31st, or Friday the 25th

I'm a little concerned that Toulouse doesn't really have a good space for a larger group, but we can ask...

Well, people aren't jumping to go yet, so we might not have to worry about it. Anyone? You know you want a burger with a side of cheese grits!

All of those dates work for me except the 25th. Brett would come any but the 17th or the 30th.

I can do the 17th, 21st, 30th or 31st and I might be bringing a +1.

I recall Lauren tried to set us up for Toulouse recently and management was limited in seating a group, but we could always try again.

That's right. As Eden and Sally said - I think 6 is the largest group they can take so we may need to split into two or three groups.

I can do the 21st, 30th or 31st.

Would people prefer to do two groups of up to six on the same night and see if we could be seated near each other? Or to split into two different nights?

Also, Lauren, are you +1?

For dates, it's looking like the 17th or the 21st would be best for me. I have too much stuff up in the air for the last week of the month. It looks like the 21st works for everyone, though. If we split into two on different dates, we might try for the 21st and the 31st.

Currently:

Allyson (Maybe +1)

Eden +1

da goose +1

Sally Simpleton +1

Lauren (Maybe +1)

For a total of 8-10 people. Let me know your thoughts on two tables on one night near each other or two nights (and preferred date if you'd prefer it split into two nights) and I'll give them a call.

Ok, we're on for Monday, March 21st, at 6:00 PM. They can't do any later with a large group, but they do have two tables they can push together so we can all sit together.

The 10 in the reservation are:

Allyson +1

Eden +1

da goose +1

Sally Simpleton +1

Lauren +1

Ok, we're on for Monday, March 21st, at 6:00 PM. They can't do any later with a large group, but they do have two tables they can push together so we can all sit together.

Allyson +1

Eden +1

da goose +1

Sally Simpleton +1

Lauren +1

Thanks for coordinating, Allyson!

Allyson +1

Eden +1

da goose +1

Sally Simpleton +1

Lauren +1

We'll be one short tonight, I'm afraid. Brett is not feeling very well, so it will just be me.

We ended up being short two +1s and never heard from Lauren, so we were just six.

Toulouse Petit's burgers, both lamb and beef, were underwhelming. Too much bun and no pink when we asked for pink. They're clearly the safety option.

Drinks and sides awesome as usual, though. Plus, we got out so early it was still light out!

I've noticed the same few people attending and hosting BoMs for the past few cycles. Does anyone who hasn't been in a while want to jump in and host for April?

If not, I'll pick someone by April 1st, but I wanted to give people who've been sitting on the sidelines with ideas a chance to have everyone try their place.

I've noticed the same few people attending and hosting BoMs for the past few cycles. Does anyone who hasn't been in a while want to jump in and host for April?

If not, I'll pick someone by April 1st, but I wanted to give people who've been sitting on the sidelines with ideas a chance to have everyone try their place.

Ok, I see that no one is jumping to host. da goose, are you willing to organize this month?

Ok, I see that no one is jumping to host. da goose, are you willing to organize this month?

Hmmmm. I'm happy to host/pick, but I'm in and out of town for almost all of April, so we may be pushing into early May...if this is going to upset people, I can pass it on to someone else.

The only days I have in April are the 18th or the 26th. If we think we can do one of those, I'll start brainstorming places.

ETA: sigh. one less free day I thought I had.

Hmmmm. I'm happy to host/pick, but I'm in and out of town for almost all of April, so we may be pushing into early May...if this is going to upset people, I can pass it on to someone else.

The only days I have in April are the 18th or the 26th. If we think we can do one of those, I'll start brainstorming places.

ETA: sigh. one less free day I thought I had.

We could do either of those, but early may is also not the end of the world