Burger Of The Month Club

Hmmmm. I'm happy to host/pick, but I'm in and out of town for almost all of April, so we may be pushing into early May...if this is going to upset people, I can pass it on to someone else.

The only days I have in April are the 18th or the 26th. If we think we can do one of those, I'll start brainstorming places.

ETA: sigh. one less free day I thought I had.

We can do one of those. Now I'm curious to see where you'll come up with.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

Okay, after a little thought and making sure the place I pick is open on a Monday...

My pick is Local 360. So I despise their name (and actually eliminated Uneeda Burger from the running because I hate their name even more), it is across the street from my office and they have great cocktails, and while I've only had apps there, they've been mostly delicious--especially the pig ears, if you're into that stuff. I've heard raves about the burger, but haven't tried it, so here's to hoping they're true.

So it's just a matter of a date vote--the 18th, 26th or sometime in early may?

Okay, after a little thought and making sure the place I pick is open on a Monday...

My pick is Local 360. So I despise their name (and actually eliminated Uneeda Burger from the running because I hate their name even more), it is across the street from my office and they have great cocktails, and while I've only had apps there, they've been mostly delicious--especially the pig ears, if you're into that stuff. I've heard raves about the burger, but haven't tried it, so here's to hoping they're true.

So it's just a matter of a date vote--the 18th, 26th or sometime in early may?

I'd prefer the 26th or some time in early May.

The name doesn't bother me as much as the fact that their menu includes a "Manifesto" :blink:

But, in the interest of true research, :P count me in anyway. I can do the 18th or 26th.

The name doesn't bother me as much as the fact that their menu includes a "Manifesto" :blink:

But, in the interest of true research, :P count me in anyway. I can do the 18th or 26th.

Hahaha, I had managed to glaze over that one.

Timely little article preview? http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2011/04/local-360-butchers-grind-house-burger-review-seattle-wa.html

Let's do the 26th, let me know if you'll be with/without +1, or if anyone else is coming

Lauren

Sally Simpleton

SeaGal

Allyson

DaGoose +1

Eden

Let's do the 26th, let me know if you'll be with/without +1, or if anyone else is coming

I'll be plus one - thanks for organizing

Lauren

Sally Simpleton

SeaGal

Allyson

DaGoose +1

Eden

I'll be a +1.

I'm a +1 also.

Lauren

Sally Simpleton

SeaGal

Allyson

DaGoose +1

Eden

I'll be a +1.

I'm a +1 also.

Just me this time.