Burger Of The Month Club

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

Okay, I'm going to call today and make a reservation. 7:30 seem okay with everyone? Here's the 10 I've got:

Lauren +1

Sally Simpleton +1

Sea Gal

Da Goose

Allyson +1

Eden +1

Sparrows Fall

I plan to be there -- and bringing along a +1, if that's okay.

Awesome. up to 11. See you guys there.

Thanks da goose - I'm looking forward to giving them a try.

I had jury duty today so I had lunch at Built Burger. It was, unfortunately, the worst burger I've had. The meat comes pre-seasoned and whatever they use - I don't like the taste and my stomach didn't react well to it either. The meat is over worked so the burger had the texture of meatloaf. The bun tasted good but was too thick so I could barely get my mouth around the burger. And the bun was not only not grilled, but it was cold! Like right out of the refrigerator cold! Plus I think it was crazy expensive. I had the burger regular burger (6 ounce) with the addition of cheese and bacon and it came to $10.50! I feared it would be crazy busy at lunch but there were very few people there. I suspect they don't get many return customers.

Yup, did that. And pointed them to this thread. Does anyone know who that Eater email goes to?

Allecia Vermillion is listed as the editor for food in Seattle. Real person? She has a LinkedIn identity that looks bona fide.

Yup, did that. And pointed them to this thread. Does anyone know who that Eater email goes to?

Allecia Vermillion is listed as the editor for food in Seattle. Real person? She has a LinkedIn identity that looks bona fide.

Yup. It went to her.

Adding to say, yup, Allecia is a real person--and a great one at that. If you're interested in her background, she's on Twitter at @alleciav, was the editor of Seattlest for the last year, and has her own food writing at www.allecia.com

On the note of this months BoM, they don't take reservations and never responded to my voicemail(s) warning them of our arrival. That said, it's a fairly big space, and I've never seen it super busy, so whoever gets there first should just get us a table for 11.

Thanks,

Naomi

Yup. It went to her.

It's time to vote!

Vote for the Best Burger

You can vote multiple times ergo results are likely to be skewed by people who want to game the system

It won't let me vote multiple times...I just tried on today's fast food burger ballot...not that I wanted to skew the vote, I was just curious :ph43r:

BTW, see you all at BOM tonight!