Burger Of The Month Club

For Tavern Law, I can do the 23rd, 24th, 30th, 31st. We could end up with 2 groups maybe?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

For Tavern Law, I can do the 23rd, 24th, 30th, 31st. We could end up with 2 groups maybe?

I'd love to join a group on the 24th or 31st (the 16th is looking awfully short notice at this point...)

I'd love to join a group on the 24th or 31st (the 16th is looking awfully short notice at this point...)

Hey, I'll try to join the next BoM whenever y'all decide.

I just came out here to report that after discovering that there's now 5 guys up in North Gate, I did it today. I don't think I need food for another 24 hours. Oy.

Hey, I'll try to join the next BoM whenever y'all decide.

I just came out here to report that after discovering that there's now 5 guys up in North Gate, I did it today. I don't think I need food for another 24 hours. Oy.

How was it?

Hey all, was off visiting my dear old mum, and etc., back now.

Correlated Yeses are skimpy. Trying again: Monday or Tuesday the 30 or 31?

Or, should we wait till the gang returns?

We can do either date.

Hey all, was off visiting my dear old mum, and etc., back now.

Correlated Yeses are skimpy. Trying again: Monday or Tuesday the 30 or 31?

Or, should we wait till the gang returns?

Eden and her +1 say they are good for the 31st or waiting until June.

• 2 weeks later...

now that June is arrived, I'm ready for a burger! mondays are my vest bet this month. Most thursdays & fridays also possible. what works for the rest of y'all?

I'm going to have to try to make it later this month. Too many things going on this week. Have fun and report back!