Burger Of The Month Club

As far as next month... I tag SeaGal!

Ok, I never wrote anything up about Mulleady's, but I will simply say ditto to Lauren's comments...those pakoras and potato crisps were delicious and the burger was a worthy contender.

So, let's go try Bastille's new beef burger: Bastille Burger

I'm available Mon 17th, Wed 19th, Thurs 20th, Mon 24th, Wed 26th or Thurs 27th.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

Ok, I never wrote anything up about Mulleady's, but I will simply say ditto to Lauren's comments...those pakoras and potato crisps were delicious and the burger was a worthy contender.

I vote the 19th, 20th or 24th.

I'm available the 17th, 26th and 27th for sure. I could possible make the 24th. Jan - unless you are planning to miss book club, you're not available on the 20th. And beans is in town visiting on the 19th. I'm not sure if she's still planning on hooking up for drinks...

I'm available the 17th, 26th and 27th for sure. I could possible make the 24th. Jan - unless you are planning to miss book club, you're not available on the 20th. And beans is in town visiting on the 19th. I'm not sure if she's still planning on hooking up for drinks...

Ok, taking off the 19th, 20th and 27th (Since I have book club on Thursday the 20th, I need to go to my regular class on the 27th) that leaves us with Mon 24th as the night most can make it, but Lauren's iffy. Should we look at some dates in November?

Bingo!! Wednesday the 26th it is! Please confirm if you're solo or bringing someone.

So far we have:

Jan (maybe Gary)

Lauren

Eden

sparrowsfall

Sally Simpleton

da goose