Burger Of The Month Club

Sigh, any tie breakers leaning to one date set or another? right now we're at exactly the same # of people, swapping out either Jan or Lauren :( , depending on which date we choose...

It's simple, just ask which one of them is willing to buy the most rounds of drinks. :cool:

Hah, Hah, Vince!

It's easy, I'll drop out of the running. I've got too much going on next week anyway. If anyone else wants to go the following week on the 18th or 19th, let me know!

I win!! Seriously, we can always break up into two groups.

Anyway, I'm totally craving a burger. Who's in for the 10th?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

Sigh, any tie breakers leaning to one date set or another? right now we're at exactly the same # of people, swapping out either Jan or Lauren :( , depending on which date we choose...

It's simple, just ask which one of them is willing to buy the most rounds of drinks. :cool:

Hah, Hah, Vince!

It's easy, I'll drop out of the running. I've got too much going on next week anyway. If anyone else wants to go the following week on the 18th or 19th, let me know!

I am in for next Monday.

Hah, Hah, Vince!

I am in for next Monday.

Likewise we will be there. If it's great we can just go back the 17th or 18th with SeaGal & SeaGuy :D

Hah, Hah, Vince!

I am in for next Monday.

Likewise we will be there. If it's great we can just go back the 17th or 18th with SeaGal & SeaGuy :D

Are we talking the tenth? I think I could make that. What time?

I made a preliminary reservation for 7pm on Monday the 10th

I think we have Lauren, CRo, DaGoose, FaiJai? Eden & Bill. Any plus ones?

I made a preliminary reservation for 7pm on Monday the 10th

I think we have Lauren, CRo, DaGoose, FaiJai? Eden & Bill. Any plus ones?

Sounds good, will see you folks there. No Brett this time, so just one.

Crap...can't make it.

Have fun!

~Jason

Sorry you couldn't make it. Really excellent burger tonight. Cooked Medium Rare, nice and beefy. I'd be happy to form part of a second outing on the 18th or 19th for those who missed it :D

The fries were good, the onion rings excellent and the Adult milkshakes are made of Win!

The apps are hit and miss, but I really liked the mini corn dog and the fried pickles (skip the Mac & Cheese and the fried green tomatoes)

Crap...can't make it.

Have fun!

~Jason

Sorry you couldn't make it. Really excellent burger tonight. Cooked Medium Rare, nice and beefy. I'd be happy to form part of a second outing on the 18th or 19th for those who missed it :D

The fries were good, the onion rings excellent and the Adult milkshakes are made of Win!

The apps are hit and miss, but I really liked the mini corn dog and the fried pickles (skip the Mac & Cheese and the fried green tomatoes)

I'd second everything that Eden said, and add not to go in expecting to get a glass of wine! I wasn't overly impressed with even the fried pickles, though the corn dog was good, and I thought the onion rings were quite good. The main message I got was to stick to the basics. Burger, Onion rings or Fries, and a beer. Okay, maybe an adult milkshake.

I'd totally be down for the 18th or 19th.

(BTW...holes in water mains blow. Just sayin')

~Jason

Ugh, sounds like you had a mess on your hands.

I'd be in for the 18th or 19th too, with a slight preference for the 18th. I'll see if Gary's interested. Anyone else?