Burger Of The Month Club

I'd totally be down for the 18th or 19th.

(BTW...holes in water mains blow. Just sayin')

~Jason

Ugh, sounds like you had a mess on your hands.

I'd be in for the 18th or 19th too, with a slight preference for the 18th. I'll see if Gary's interested. Anyone else?

Are we on for tomorrow?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

I'd totally be down for the 18th or 19th.

(BTW...holes in water mains blow. Just sayin')

~Jason

Ugh, sounds like you had a mess on your hands.

I'd be in for the 18th or 19th too, with a slight preference for the 18th. I'll see if Gary's interested. Anyone else?

Are we on for tomorrow?

I'm sorry, I forgot to get back here. I'm up for tomorrow, but Gary can't make it. What time is good for you guys? Jason?

Jason, we were talking about tonight, not Wednesay.

Eden, should we go ahead and go, or wait until we can do it with Jason and Gary?

Jason, we were talking about tonight, not Wednesay.

Eden, should we go ahead and go, or wait until we can do it with Jason and Gary?

Just spoke with SeaGal by phone & we're going to postpone till more folks can join us...

OK, so I'm back on the clock for October...

Although I already said I was leaning towards Hudson, I want to throw out another possibility and get a feel for peoples' willingness to travel. Most of you are aware of my fondness for Copperleaf in SeaTac. The bar menu includes a tasty burger and they recently added a large table to the lounge that would be perfect for a BOM event. Asking north-enders (or eastsiders) to schlep down there on a week night seems unreasonable, so I was wondering if people would be open to a weekend lunch (or dinner) type get-together. If the preference is for something closer in, I'll go back to Hudson as my choice.

Although I already said I was leaning towards Hudson, I want to throw out another possibility and get a feel for peoples' willingness to travel. Most of you are aware of my fondness for Copperleaf in SeaTac. The bar menu includes a tasty burger and they recently added a large table to the lounge that would be perfect for a BOM event. Asking north-enders (or eastsiders) to schlep down there on a week night seems unreasonable, so I was wondering if people would be open to a weekend lunch (or dinner) type get-together. If the preference is for something closer in, I'll go back to Hudson as my choice.

Pfft, it's only SeaTac.

Weekend days in october are pretty tight for us, but we do have the 21st and 27th...

Pfft, it's only SeaTac.

Weekend days in october are pretty tight for us, but we do have the 21st and 27th...

It's not that far to get to SeaTac during the week. Especially if we meet a little later, like 7:00 or so to avoid rush hour. Weekends are tough for me.

So tighe, why don't you suggest a couple of dates (since y'all have perhaps the tightest schedule) and we will see which of them works for the most people :)

OK burgertarians....possible dates on my end: 24th, 25th or 26th. No strong preference between the 3, so weigh in on what works for you.

I could do the 24th, We could do the 25th...

OK burgertarians....possible dates on my end: 24th, 25th or 26th. No strong preference between the 3, so weigh in on what works for you.

I could do the 24th, We could do the 25th...

I can't do any of those dates.