Burger Of The Month Club

Can you pencil me in too?

Yes!

I made a reservation for 8 people for Sunday, July 27th at 12:30 at Miller's Guild. I had to reserve this under my credit card so if there are any changes, let me know.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

Unfortunately, I have to cancel out too. Last minute out of town family arriviing. So sad too miss it!

Seagal is also no longer able to make it on Sunday. Since she was the reason we did it Sunday rather than Monday, would you all be able to come if we moved it back to Monday, July 28th instead?

So we're down to 5 people.

Sunday it's:

Lauren & Paul

Eden & Bill

sparrowsfall

Monday it's:

Lauren & Paul

Eden & Bill

croseattle

It doesn't matter to me which day so someone else make the decision.

• 2 weeks later...

somehow none of us reported back, but Miller's guild has a great burger, and is well worth a trip if you missed the July outing. I think the "motoraioli" an aioli type sauce made with the drippings from grilling their steaks, was the star of the show, but even without that, the burger was solidly beefy and perfectly cooked.

I loved the burger at Miller's Guild. The meat could have been seasoned a bit more but that was easily remedied because there was salt on the table. Imagine that! I usually prefer a brioche bun but this one was tasty and held up well to the burger. The burger normally comes with mushrooms but I ordered mine without. The bacon wasn't very prominent. The motoraioli was fantastic. The fries were a bit limp but with good potato flavor. I'd go back for sure.

14881018733_a50765c76e.jpg