Burger Of The Month Club

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

I like Eden's idea of sticking with the 17th. Let's do dumplings that day - I'll post something in that thread.

Sorry da goose's trip got canceled - boo! But taking advantage of having her around, I checked Lark for dates going forward. The following dates (to save time, I put only the dates I have available) have availability at either 6:30 or 8:00. All other dates are either 5 PM or 9 PM and later:

Monday, June 22nd

Thursday, July 2nd

Monday, July 6th

Tuesday, July 7th

Friday, 10th

Clearly we need to jump on this so the sooner we can nail down a date the better. Once we have consensus, I'll make the reservation.

Well this works out perfectly - my friend, Mary, is visiting from LA then too so we can have Brooklyn and LA represented!

I made a reservation for 9 of us on Monday, July 6th at 6:30 PM. They know we are all having burgers so they are prepared. We are:

Eden

Bill

da goose

Sparrowsfall

Lauren

Paul

Mary

Steve R +1

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that we have BoM tomorrow night. Paul, Mary and I are going to check out their upstairs bar, Bitter/Raw first and will plan to get there between 5:00 and 5:30 if anyone wants to join us. See you tomorrow!

Just a reminder that we have BoM tomorrow night. Paul, Mary and I are going to check out their upstairs bar, Bitter/Raw first and will plan to get there between 5:00 and 5:30 if anyone wants to join us. See you tomorrow!

Will try to make it for drinks, too, depending on when Brett gets home with the car.

Great time meeting everyone at a great restaurant. And the burgers were really very good, as was just about every other dish. Thanks all, especially Lauren, for arranging it to include us. See you in NY.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Is anyone up for grabbing a burger at Giddy Up in the next week or two? Either lunch or dinner works for me.

Sure! Dinnerwise, I'm available Thursday this week, we're both available Friday. I'm available Monday - Wednesday next week and Monday to Thursday the week of the 17th.

Lunches are pretty open except for Fridays...