Burger Of The Month Club

Wow this was harder than I thought. My first choice turned out to serve burgers for lunch only, and my runner up didn't serve fries :blink: #3 was open for dinner only etc.

so I have a proposal IF y'all are OK with it.

The 35th Street Bistro normally serves their burger only at lunch/brunch

but I called & they would be happy to do burgers for a group dinner if we make an advance reservation.

Cheeseburger   $9

naturally raised beef with Tillamook sharp cheddar

grilled onions and bacon, curry ketchup

served with hand-cut fries

What do y'all think? and please be honest. I have a back-up choice if people would prefer not to have to work within these confines.

edited for typo

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

<snort> Red Mill = smashpatty, and not even a very good rendition thereof.

I actually really like Red Mill burgers :o

Me too. I love their verde burgers (and onion rings).

Now, would I have put it as one of the top 20 in the states? No. Thinking back on the places we've had burgers for this thread and I wouldn't even put them on the top of that list. I tried to find what sort of criteria was used. Does anyone know?

Guest rockdoggydog

I've become really neutral about Red Mill, good burger, yes, great Burger, no. The only thing that actually bugs me at Red Mill is that I've never made it through a burger there without it disintegrating.

Rocky

The 35th Street Bistro normally serves their burger only at lunch/brunch

but I called & they would be happy to do burgers for a group dinner if we make an advance reservation.

well so far I've heard only positive responses, so on to the ever challenging issue of scheduling...

What about Tuesday the 9th or Thursday the 11th? Do either of those work for y'all?