Burger Of The Month Club

I'll post pics tomorrow but suffice to say that if someone wants to set up a third BoM group - I'd be on board. I need to have that artichoke dish again. All to myself :lol:

Actually, I'm getting an unexpected sample at work and it's looking like it will be late enough that I should go another time. Are you really up for another BoM? I could do next week sometime.

Steve, this would mean there's room for you for sure as I got space for 8.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beatcha, Anita!   Let'd Do This!   Jason

Apparently on the other board, this topic has "run its course..."   Uh, yeah....

Gotta agree with Cam...It WAS expensive. Anita got the Stadium burger. Yup. 'twas big.   Yup. Did the Wagyu upgrade.   Yup. Was about as expensive as the Burger at the Palace Kitchen .   Yee

I'll post pics tomorrow but suffice to say that if someone wants to set up a third BoM group - I'd be on board. I need to have that artichoke dish again. All to myself :lol:

Actually, I'm getting an unexpected sample at work and it's looking like it will be late enough that I should go another time. Are you really up for another BoM? I could do next week sometime.

I was too busy with doing taxes to be able to join in, so if anyone is interested to go again I'm free now and I'd love to go...

I was too busy with doing taxes to be able to join in, so if anyone is interested to go again I'm free now and I'd love to go...

I'd also be up for going again next week--what about Thursday the 23rd? I could also do Wednesday.

I'd also be up for going again next week--what about Thursday the 23rd? I could also do Wednesday.

I'd love to go again - I can't do Thursday but Wednesday the 22nd works.

dang, I am free every evening except for Wednesday next week. :(

What about Tuesday then?

What about Tuesday then?

I can do Tuesday.

What about Tuesday then?

I can do Tuesday.

I can do Tuesday, too!

So we've got another group for next Tuesday, April 21st:

Lauren

SeaGal

Leslie

GourmetLight$

Allyson

Here are the pics from our burger this week

Burger with the fab smoked mayonnaise

3449628201_bab6fbf270.jpg

Amazing that each of the 6 burgers at our table came out exactly as ordered, this one - rare

3450443110_522733b9b3.jpg