Trying to salvage my equilibrium from a tequila/bourbon bout, I am consuming deep fried anchovies topped with lime and chili sauce from a Chinese fast food stand. Soon to be followed by cabeza and carnitas tacos smothered in more hot sauce, washed down with Dr. Pepper. My fingers and keyboard are disgusting but my belly is so fuckin happy...

Now if only my head will stop pounding :rolleyes:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to salvage my equilibrium from a tequila/bourbon bout, I am consuming deep fried anchovies topped with lime and chili sauce from a Chinese fast food stand. Soon to be followed by cabeza and carnitas tacos smothered in more hot sauce, washed down with Dr. Pepper. My fingers and keyboard are disgusting but my belly is so fuckin happy...

Now if only my head will stop pounding :rolleyes:

"well i lost my car keys, my equilibrium, and my pride"

your meal sounds heavenly.

as children my sister and i used to eat white bread, butter and ketchup sandwiches.

I used to love Dr. Pepper. Haven't had one in ages. For the tequila/bourbon problem, I find two aspirin and a Coke works. Even better, two aspirin, a Coke, a swim and a steam but of course you have to be ambulatory for that.

For the tequila/bourbon problem, I find two aspirin and a Coke works. 

That's sweet, but won't even make a dent. Three advil and a double latte is usually how I start my day. We're talking vicodin level here.

G. - Are we talking Cold Duck? Riunite on ice?

The cabeza is unbelievably gamey and good.

sorry--is this a food to recover from hangovers thread?

a big steaming bowl of yookaejiang is what you need. head on down to hodori (olympic/vermont) and get some.

No, not necessarily. I was using my example to explore the depths of how low my taste buds will go to get off. The fact that I have a hangover makes it particularly poignant for me. :rolleyes: The other night I was alternately eating some really good bresola and leftover Krispy Kreme doughnuts. The beef jerky aspects of the bresola and the air melting sweetnes of a glazed doughnut was rocking my world. My mouth is degenerate. It knows no boundaries in terms of tastes or combinations to satisfy it's desires.

I understand your white bread, butter and ketchup sandwich. I am perversely fond of cold white bread with lots of Best Food mayo and Kraft fake cheese sandwiches.

Carry on.

Hollywood, I spent all my life stuck in one Freudian stage or another. I'm happy to say that I've evolved, and I no longer feel that food is symbolic of sex. I have realized that sex is symbolic of food.