Katie Holmes

Guest Aaron T

Guest Aaron T

I know there are several other Katie Holmes fans on MF, so I had to post this unfortunate news, which I saw on Defamer.com

Rather disgusting.

“EXTRA” BREAKS THE NEWS THAT TOM CRUISE IS DATING ACTRESS KATIE HOLMES

(Los Angeles, April 27, 2005) - Lee Anne DeVette, sister and publicist to Tom Cruise, has confirmed” with “Extra” that Cruise is dating actress Katie Holmes. Lee Anne is in Italy with both Tom and Katie, where Tom is scheduled to receive an award at the David di Donatello Awards this Friday. The couple, who have been dating for a few weeks, will visit with the President of Italy tomorrow.

• Like 9
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know there are several other Katie Holmes fans on MF, so I had to post this unfortunate news, which I saw on Defamer.com   Rather disgusting.    

aren't you all just cynical? Maybe it's true love. Ashton and Demi seem to be doing well.

Was Tom Cruise, Thomas Cruz?

From IMDB:
She competed in the International Modeling and Talent Association by singing, dancing, and reciting a monologue from To Kill a Mockingbird (1962).

I hadn't realized it was a musical.

:blink:

I hope all you guys speculating on Mr. Cruise's sexuality have your ears tuned for the approaching hoofbeats of a posse of lawyers. :blink:

The truth is an absolute defense. :lol:

Personally, I couldn't give a hang about his sexual preferences as long as he keeps his paws off of Katie.