Katie Holmes

Guest Aaron T

Great sex is all about the communication: "Tom Cruise enjoys a 'spectacular' sex life with his pregnant fiancee Katie Holmes, because they have such good communications skills."

Well, if getting poked with a thimble won't make her go into labor, what will?

From the above article:

"Tom Cruise enjoys a "spectacular" sex life with his pregnant fiancee Katie Holmes, because they have such good communications skills. The Hollywood actor reveals his sex secrets in the May issue of GQ magazine, declaring the physical act is a "by-product" of a successful pairing. Cruise enthuses, "Sex is about the connection. Great sex is a by-product, for me, of a great relationship, where you have communication and it's an extension of that. Where it's just free. And that's how it should be. It's spectacular. If you're not in good communication with your partner, it sucks. (Meaningless sex outside of a relationship) is really horrible and pathetic and lonely."

"Where it's just free." He paid Nicole?

"If you're not in good communication with your partner, it sucks." Does Tom always choose his words so carefully?

"(Meaningless sex outside of a relationship) is really horrible and pathetic and lonely." It depends, more or less, don't it?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know there are several other Katie Holmes fans on MF, so I had to post this unfortunate news, which I saw on Defamer.com   Rather disgusting.    

aren't you all just cynical? Maybe it's true love. Ashton and Demi seem to be doing well.

Was Tom Cruise, Thomas Cruz?