Katie Holmes

Guest Aaron T

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know there are several other Katie Holmes fans on MF, so I had to post this unfortunate news, which I saw on Defamer.com   Rather disgusting.    

aren't you all just cynical? Maybe it's true love. Ashton and Demi seem to be doing well.

Was Tom Cruise, Thomas Cruz?

Tom & Katie were up here in the Great Northwest yesterday. Unfortunately for them, the destination was Aberdeen (story), a place so godforsaken that you'd have to put a gun to my head to make me actually stop the car there on my way to the ocean. This is the town that produced the angst-riddled self-loathing that was Kurt Cobain.

Ah yes.

She was Kate while she was his intended, and his womb-carrier for the next generation. Now that the spawn has sprung, she has become Katie. And I predict, given a few months, she will be "the mother of my biological child, good heavens what's her name".

Years ago, when Tom still lived in NYC, I was crossing Third Ave. in the EV near where I used to live and when I saw the couple coming the other way I thought, "Look at this big tall woman with this little shrimpy guy". I realized when they got a little closer that it was Tom and Nicole . It was around the time that they made that stinker Far and Away.