Katie Holmes

Guest Aaron T

She only has two inches on him, so some footwear adjustment would even them out. Nicole, of course, was three and a half inches taller, Mimi Rogers, one and a half.

The things you know. :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know there are several other Katie Holmes fans on MF, so I had to post this unfortunate news, which I saw on Defamer.com   Rather disgusting.    

aren't you all just cynical? Maybe it's true love. Ashton and Demi seem to be doing well.

Was Tom Cruise, Thomas Cruz?

She only has two inches on him, so some footwear adjustment would even them out. Nicole, of course, was three and a half inches taller, Mimi Rogers, one and a half.

The things you know. :lol:

For Wilf, it's a game of inches. :lol:

This talk of shortness made me think of Alan Ladd. When we watched black and white movies he was in my parents would always joke that he was standing on boxes. Oh golly, what a sad life:

Alan Ladd's mother immigrated from England age 19. His accountant father died when he was four. At age five he burned his apartment playing with matches and his mother moved them to Oklahoma City. He was malnourished, undersized, nicknamed Tiny, and his mother married a house painter who moved them to California a la "Grapes of Wrath". He was eight. He picked fruit, delivered papers, swept stores. In high school he discovered track and swimming. By 1931 he was training for the 1932 Olympics, but an injury put an end to those plans. He opened a hamburger stand called Tiny's Patio, then worked as a grip at Warner Brothers Pictures. He married friend Midge in 1936, but couldn't afford her, so they lived apart. In 1937 they shared a friend's apartment. They had a son, Alan Ladd Jr., and his destitute alcoholic mother moved in with them, her agonizing suicide from ant poison witnessed a few months later by her son. His size and coloring were regarded as not right for movies, so he worked hard at radio where talent scout Sue Carol discovered him early in 1939. After shopping him through bit parts he tested for This Gun for Hire (1942) late in 1941. His fourth-billed role as the psychotic killer Raven made him a star. He was drafted in January 1943 and discharged in November with an ulcer and double hernia. Throughout the 1940s his tough-guy roles filled theaters and he was one of the very few males whose cover photos sold movie magazines. In the 1950s he was performing in lucrative but unrewarding films (an exception being what many regard as his greatest role, Shane (1953)). By the end of the 1950s, liquor and a string of so-so films had taken their toll. In November 1962 he was found unconscious lying in a pool of blood with a bullet wound near his heart. In January 1964 he was found dead, apparently due to an accidental combination of alcohol and sedatives.

Courtesy imdb.com

HELLLLLLLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

mn_premiere__cabk102.jpg

Oh, God. That poor girl.

And would someone please tell the father of her spawn that the black jacket with black shirt and tie is so-o-o-o-o like, um, never?